Marcella Dowling Oakes Art Scholarship
For students qualifying for graduation from a high school in Saline County, KS.
- Applicants must be in good standing qualifying for graduation from a high school in Saline County, KS.
- Applicants must have a strong skill in drawing and submit up to 3 examples of their work that demonstrates their drawing capabilities. The work shall be representational to realism in nature, using traditional to contemporary 2D medium. Relief art is not accepted.
- Applicants must be pursuing a full-time secondary education in an art field including, but not limited to visual arts, fine arts education, digital/graphic arts, architecture or design.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement about how they will utilize their drawing skills to accomplish their future career goals.
- If the applicants are of equal merit, the scholarship shall be awarded to the applicant with the most financial need.
This award is not renewable.