Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Post Rock Administrative Fund
Designated funds provide a permanent source of income to support your favorite charities even long after you are gone.
Current Designated Funds
- Blue Hill Masonic Lodge #198 A.F. & A.M. Legacy Fund
- Forrest D. Meyer Fund for the 1st Presbyterian Church
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund
- L. Eileen Broberg Fund
- Lincoln Masonic Lodge #154 Designated Fund
- Robert Durham Trust for the Friends of S.P. Dinsmoor’s Garden of Eden Fund
- Robert Durham Trust for the Lucas Area Community Theater Fund
- Sylvan Historical Society Designated Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund for Post Rock
- Kansas Health Foundation Fund for Post Rock
- The Tim and Janet Meyer Fund for the Post Rock Area Fund
- Post Rock Healthy Living Fund
- Sylvan Area Fund
- Wilson-Langley Fund for Luray
Organization funds offer a simple and efficient way for your nonprofit to build capacity and provide long-term support for your mission.
Current Organization Funds
- Grace Chapel United Methodist Church Fund
- Lincoln County Historical Society Fund
Scholarship Funds support student education and impact our future leaders.
We offer two different scholarship fund options for donors based on their interest and budget. Designated Scholarship Funds partner with schools and other nonprofits to facilitate the process, whereas the Community Foundation manages the process, start to finish, for Traditional Scholarship Funds.
Current Scholarship Funds- Designated
- Oris & Barbara Kingery Community Scholarship Fund
Current Scholarship Funds- Traditional
- Lincoln High School Alumni Association Scholarship Fund
Supports foundation community grantmaking.
- Post Rock Community Action Fund