Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Post Rock Administrative Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- Blue Hill Masonic Lodge #198 A.F. & A.M. Legacy Fund
- Forrest D. Meyer Fund for the 1st Presbyterian Church
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund
- L. Eileen Broberg Fund
- Lincoln Masonic Lodge #154 Designated Fund
- Robert Durham Trust for the Friends of S.P.
- Dinsmoor’s Garden of Eden Fund
- Robert Durham Trust for the Lucas Area
- Community Theater Fund
- Sylvan Historical Society Designated Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund for Post Rock
- Kansas Health Foundation Fund for Post Rock
- Post Rock Healthy Living Fund
- Sylvan Area Fund
- Wilson-Langley Fund for Luray
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Grace Chapel United Methodist Church Fund
- Lincoln County Historical Society Fund
Assists and encourage promising students, including those challenged by educational costs.
- Lincoln High School Alumni Association Scholarship Fund
Supports foundation community grantmaking.
- Post Rock Community Action Fund