Lincoln High School Alumni Association Scholarship
Seniors graduating from Lincoln High School
- Applicants are traditional students in good standing to graduate from Lincoln High School, KS, at the end of the school year in May.
- Applicants must attend Lincoln High School for 4 years.
- Applicants will attend an accredited 4-year or 2-year post-secondary institution including technical or vocational school, as a full-time student (minimum 12 hours per semester), starting the fall after high school graduation.
- Applicants have participated in school activities and/or demonstrated community involvement.
- Applicants shall submit a short essay (300 words or less) on what it means to be a Lincoln High School Alumni and why they are pursuing their chosen path of education.
- Applicants shall provide an official high school transcript that includes their ACT score.
- Applicants shall demonstrate financial need.
- In the cases of equal merit, preference will go to an applicant that is related to a Lincoln High School alumni.
This award is not renewable.