Glenn L. & Edna M. Mott Memorial Scholarship
The Glenn L. & Edna M. Mott Memorial Scholarship was established to assist students graduating from Decatur Community High School, Oberlin, KS.
Students graduating from Decatur Community High School
- Applicant is in good standing and qualifying for graduation from DCHS.
- Applicants must have a minimum high school 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicant shows respect for students and citizens of the school and community.
- Applicant respects both public and private property.
- Applicant demonstrates leadership through active participation in school and community activities.
- Applicant shows reverence and concern for life.
- Applicant has demonstrated a desire to achieve excellence by good school attendance.
- Applicants must submit a short essay about themselves.
- Applicant must submit 3 references—two by teachers and one by a person in the community not related to the applicant.
This award is not renewable.