David A. & M. Marguerite Parker Scholarship
David and Marguerite Parker were originally from Nebraska, but moved to Tescott in 1953. They raised four children who attended Tescott High School. All of them attended college after high school. David worked for Northern Natural Gas Company for 37 years prior to retiring and enjoyed spending time gardening. Marguerite ran a ceramics shop and taught others the art of ceramics.
Tescott High School students
- Applicants must be seniors graduating from Tescott High School, Tescott, KS.
- Recipients are to be selected from among the top five students in the class. Priority shall be given to students ranked third through fifth.
- Applicants must be attending an accredited 2 or 4-year post-secondary program.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA .
- Applicants must display a strong sense of community involvement.
- Applicants must provide evidence of financial need, which is to be a determining factor in cases of equal merit.
This award is not renewable.